Wednesday, March 7, 2007

A Drop of Milk

1:The question that I have about events in this mith is who might of spilled the milk drop.and also, who is believed to have created this mith.
2:according to the first part of this mith, the world was created by a big drop of milk then a stone was created which turned into iron , it made fire which made water then made air.the 5 elements were taken and shaped into man and which man was proud of.
4:they were defeated because they were being self absorbing ech other.

5:I think Doondari returns as Gueno because he wanted to be eternal and not die.
6:the truths that I found about human nature of life in this myth are,that,how everything can be defeated and nothing can last forever.and that,as something is being created something else will be created from that later on.
7:If man had not been proud, the people would have been helping more towards other than to themselves.
8:they relate with life and nature and really show us alot of examples and make us understand how the worl works,us and nature.
9:I find this very thruth interesting and wich makes me think about my life it just makes me think alot and wich I try to think about it and maybe guess why this is like it is.

No comments: